BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 6 April 2011

The spirit of 2011 changed everything about me

Life would be boring if no friends.
Life will be boring if not with him on my side ..
Life will be boring without a family who always support ..
Life will be boring if there is no music ...

In the past, fate always just not in favor of me .. Why?
In the past, I've always played .. Why?
In the past, I was always scolded me because the performance is very less ... Why?
In the past, I selau alone .. Why should I?

Is life cruel?
Do friends would give me ill?
Is love necessary?
Does it have a family?
All questions should I just leave?
Why is fate so cruel to me?

Now, I realize that fate is never judge anyone ..
Now, I realize that fate is fair ...
Now, everything has changed ...
In the spirit of 2011 ..
All responses and questions I have answered ...
What is the answer?
Think self...


NURUL ASHIQIN .... 
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ... 
DESTINY THAT NEVER AGAINST CRUEL .... 
NOW, I AM A NEW NURUL ASHIQIN ... 
THE OLD OF NURUL ASHIQIN ALREADY DEAD .... 
BE MYSELF .... 
DO NOT BE A HYPOCRITE....

0 ulasan: